Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HELP Universiti College!!

Damn bitch Help staff that scold me today because my car have been blocked her car. She cal me around 5.40+. At the time, my class is around LT 8, is quiet far and there are not signal of hp. I have try to put out my phone on the table. But, i didnt realize that my hp have not signal as all. The BITCH staff called me a lot of times. At the last, she call me. What she said inside the phone : "Kelvin there? Can u come to move your car? I will smash your car if u still don come" When i hear it, i told my lecturer that i hve some emergency things and have to go now. I keep run to get back my car. When i arrive HELP main door, there is one of india woman who ask me "Don tell me you're kelvin". I say yes at the time and rush there to move my car away. The bitch say that my brain problem, why will double paking at the staff there? AND, she said that why HELP got this "kind" of student.

My question here:
Izzit HELP give students enouh parking place?
Is that HELP open the staff parking aftr 930?

At the last, BITCH who pay you your hire? IS ME!

No comments: